Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My First Blog

Let me start by saying that I have no idea if anybody will actually read this, but if you love the NBA like I do then it could be worth your time (or at least a little bit of fun) to read this/post comments. I am hoping to have this be a debate forum (respectfully) for NBA fans to tell me how wrong about I am about my picks or how awesome I am at blogging.

Now we are only a few days away from the start of the 2011-2012 regular season and I couldn't be more excited. Lot's of big name free agents (mind you it's nothing like what we saw last year with Lebron and Bosh) that can make big impacts on various teams.

I can't wait to see CP3 and Blake Griffin play together...oh and DeAndre Jordan won't hurt in that mix either. They are saying it will be "lob city", which is pretty evident from their first preseason game. Now if they will be a true threat in the West depends on how they work as a team and PLAY DEFENSE, but having 2 ridiculous leapers should help to protect the paint.

I have heard only bad things about the Celtics...Jeff Green out for the season, Pierce already hurt (or is he faking it like the Finals vs the Lakers??), Ray Allen butthurt that David West didn't join them, Rondo on the trading block...the only good thing that has happened to them is the acquisition of Brandon Bass (who is an absolute beast). The short season should benefit this old man's team, let's see if they can make it through 66 games.

I'm not actually going to talk about every team (not yet at least), but those just came to my mind first. Can't wait for Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment